Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the first time in Georgia it will be doe days all season long,bow-muzzel and gun.Were alowed 10 does 2 bucks.If you hunt a WMA sign-in hunt you get a speacial tag that does not count towards your 12 reg tags.I guess were over populated.Yall come on down her and help us with all these deer!

P.S I thought this was a bow hunting form not the tecanial form.:cool

· Registered
5,700 Posts
we are gettng more and more doe days in oklahoma these days as we too are over populated. i kind of like doe meat more than buck a lot more tender to me lol. but if old 10 or 12 point shows up we get two bucks ourselves and if the shot presents itself i have a good fireplace mount lol.
rob k

· Registered
1,224 Posts
Wow! 10 does and 2 bucks. That is awsome. Here in Arkansas, due to some mismanagement from our Game and Fish Commission, we are allowed only one doe and two bucks with at least 3 points on one side. Archery hunting allows one doe from Oct. 1 to Feb. 15. Muzzle hunts allow one doe during a two week period. Gun hunt, for the most part allows one doe during a three day Christmas hunt. Georgia, enjoy the hunting and make sure your State Game and Fish does an adequate job of monitoring the harvest. Don't let the Insurance Industry lobby and dictate an overkill of deer in the name of reducing insurance claims with vehicle and deer collisions. Good luck and safe hunting.

· Registered
3,319 Posts
Man I'd trade you alls limits anytime,Pa.we get a buck tag with our liscense and you have to put in for draw on doe tags.If any doe tags are left after that they have a second draw.The max you can get is three tags to cover all seasons...:(

· Registered
117 Posts
i wish i had some of ur guys problems!! around here if youre under 16 you have the option of buck or doe and you get one deer per year now its not one deer per season so even if i get one bowhunting im done and i cant gun hunt
once youre over 16 you have the option of entering for a doe permit drawing but even if you get a doe permit you can still take only one deer::(

· Registered
48 Posts
doe a day

One buck and a doe a day in KY . The father in law was wanting to kill every one in the state this morning . He got up and looked at his landscaping and flowers and it was full of deer . They ate everything with a bloom on it . He couldn't even run one off with a rock . That's those city deer .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.