Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jerry here archery talk took this doe yesterday.I have been going through some tough time this year my dad health is not that great.I pm Jerry alot just to talk archery thru this tough time in my life.......I really dont have much friends to talk just hunting...I like to thank Jerry for alway being there to answer my pm.s....Theres nothing like a true down to earth person like Jerry...........Thanks brother Dave

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Jerry

Sounds like that guy is A NUMBER ONE. Everyone needs a good friend sounds like you got one treat him good.;)

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
Fry it up

Jerry, that doe looks tasty man...You got them back straps cooking yet?

·
Registered
19,452 Posts
Re: Magnus Stingers did the job!

deerheaven said:
and so did you Jerry.I see that pendulum on that bow works.:D
Yes they did Dave. That was the 85 grain 4 blade Stingers I used. I can shoot an Axis 400 27" with a 100 grain Stinger or the same arrow at 28" with the 85 grain Stinger and impact identical.
I have both bows outfitted with the Vital Bow Gear Camelback pendulum sight and it (they are) is awesome!

This week should be a great week of hunting as they are calling for low temps and peak rut time ! I have been within 20 yards of that big guy 5 times now and this week I am closing the deal ;)

Good luck bro, go get em !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts