·
Registered
802 Posts
I shoot ducks, geese and watermelon!:wink:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Ok where do i start lol.

Deer(only in thick spots if aint usin bow), turkeys, rabbits, squirrels, hogs(only once but not on purpose), ducks, doves, occasionly quail, coyote, ****, possum, sometimes snakes and turtles lol

·
Registered
838 Posts
deer

·
Registered
826 Posts
Doves, rabbits, the usual but Ive always gotta have it for deer. Its the perfect gun for hunting deer with dogs, especially with my 3 1/2" shells. I can shootem in the woods and when they get to the field Ive got that extra reach for the open.

-Chase

·
Registered
485 Posts
I shoot trap and small game hunt with a shotgun but thats about it, use a rifle during gun season.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Well

I haven't done any "shotgunning" since i was in school. but when i take out the shot gun, i shoot deer, rabbit, gophers,sparrows ( ever see one explode? feathers everywhere) pigeons,black birds and trap.......

speed

·
Registered
915 Posts
im a trapshooter as well as boone. shoot in the kentucky scholastic league...odly enough school has no influence whatsoever. best ive done is 96/100. :D shot 4 24/25's a row...sigh.. and squirrel hunting with the 20 gauge is cool too.

·
Registered
299 Posts
deer with slugs,geese,ducks,rodents,birds,and anything you can hunt with a rifle you can with a shot gun and i shoot skeet

1 - 15 of 15 Posts