Archery Talk Forum banner

Does anyone like a tease

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
--------------
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since GRIV did his wonderful little ad for stan on here it seems like there has been a flood of this kind of post.

It is nice to hear what is coming but unless it is a hard fact it seems like all it is is a tease. "Wow you'll never believe it", "It's going to be the fastest ever",
or "First one will be here next week"( of course that was three weeks ago)

So who gets tired of tuning in to see what coming and ending up with nothing real?

I know that some of these(actually most) are started by fanboys but some are from the companies and these are the ones that make me never want to consider their product.

·
--------------
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After all my whining and starting this poll I calmed down and got over it:D

Time to go practice with my old bow. I think I'll keep it until I can shoot better than it can.

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Joel C said:
The I guess you dont want to see the new :zip: :wink:
Joel C, knarrly may not want to see the new :zip: , but I sure as heck do, send me a p.m. with a pic of the new :zip: I promise I won't show anybody.

·
--------------
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Joel C said:
The I guess you dont want to see the new :zip: :wink:
I just looked at the 07 Martin thread, not much info but man do those maximas look like good shooting arrows. Bwaa haa haa.:D

·
Registered
8,685 Posts
knarrly said:
After all my whining and starting this poll I calmed down and got over it:D

Time to go practice with my old bow. I think I'll keep it until I can shoot better than it can.

Good Idea cause you can be upset alot as a lot of posts are made with an advertiseing ajenda ...

good luck with the pratice, the bow after all is only the device used to cast the arrow. how and where it cast's it is up to you.. :)

·
Registered
10,677 Posts
I used to love a girl named Debbie.
But Debbie was a tease.
Sometimes, I hated Debbie. :mad: ;)

Sag.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts