Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says does anyone actually buy anything wild game innovations. If so what do you have that you like?

·
Registered
267 Posts
My mother has gifted me a few cameras since she knows I use them. So I use them where they are safe. I have a few cheap cams I bought and have left out where they might just come up missing.

Not bad but not great either.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
966 Posts
My mom gave me a camera from them years ago and it sucked ate batteries like cookie monster eats cookies and only every took about 50 pics no matter the settings or how many times I reset it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Gold Supporting Archer
9,990 Posts
I do believe I buy their 12 Volt feeder timers/clocks and also their feeder motor units. I am on a hunting lease and sling corn. Their clocks were pretty simple. they recently changed them and i'm not a fan of that change. If I see a new old style clock on Ebay for $20 I normally buy it. I go thru alot of clocks from the heat that fries them.

·
Premium Member
5,939 Posts
I have posted many times, I have 6 that are 5 years old, still work great and decent pictures. I can put them out for nearly 6 months before a battery change. I made the switch to Spartans, but still use them.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
You know it's funny.....wildgame innovations kinda has the same reputation that rage broadheads have with alot of you. But I have never had a problem with the wildgame cameras. For the money you're better off getting them than moultrie, or some of the other brands. Great pics on most of mine and enough detail to tell whats going on. Oh by the way I've killed more deer and had less problems with rage than any other mechanical I used. Guess I'm just the exception when it comes to these kinda things. Lol

Reactions: Dafis

·
Registered
481 Posts
At one time I had so many Wgi cams coming and going form warranty returns I got to know my Ups driver by name. Never bought any since. The prices are always tempting, but I find the strength to just say no.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I have one, its a no thrill unit and I had to make my own security cable but the damn thing works and so far its so cheap, no one wants to steal it.
Now I lost a nice Browning game camera, it was less than a year old. They actually shot my cable lock off the tree. God I wish I could have seen the pics on that that mock scrape.

I do own an old Cabelas trail camera that has been in the field for over 7 years. I finally pulled it after the Browning theft along with my 2 cell cameras.
Now I will tell you this, 3600 pics in one year on the Cabelas camera before the batteries died.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 62 Posts