Archery Talk Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
Bowtech Realm X and PSE Inertia 50lbs
4,474 Posts
I had a number of WGI cameras, before they got a bad reputation. They worked great except one. I gve them to city friends so they can take pictures of critters in their back yard

I bet if you look at most any company there will be a few bad actors mixed in.

·
Registered
398 Posts
had a wildgame feeder motor went out within one week wrote them a letter nevr responded .scraped all my wild game stuff will never buy anything they offer. BIG BILL IS AN ARROGANT ASS.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I had one of the old “wild game violations” tee shirts that were going around when Bill got popped. Does that count?

·
Registered
Bowtech Realm X and PSE Inertia 50lbs
4,474 Posts
had a wildgame feeder motor went out within one week wrote them a letter nevr responded .scraped all my wild game stuff will never buy anything they offer. BIG BILL IS AN ARROGANT ASS.
did you put a stamp on the envelope?

·
Registered
518 Posts
I've used a few of their items on public land in places I wouldn't get bent out of shape if old sticky fingers found it. Problem is, I had one up deep in a public land tract last year, someone found it, took it down, and I be damn if they didn't leave two more at the base of the tree just like it. Guess they didn't care for them either.... LOL

Seriously though, I use them as stated above. Put one out, and if it gets five finger discounted, I've not lost nothing major.

·
Registered
101 Posts
No. Everything i've purchased of theirs is junk, and their tv shows make me throw up in my mouth. The "huntress" social media competition or whatever they call it show - Is the worst show on tv. Hands down.

·
Registered
925 Posts
You know it's funny.....wildgame innovations kinda has the same reputation that rage broadheads have with alot of you. But I have never had a problem with the wildgame cameras. For the money you're better off getting them than moultrie, or some of the other brands.
Anything is better than Moultrie cameras. Total garbage.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Funny these seem to be the gift of choice. I was gifted one as well and it's fine. It still gets some use but I'm going more towards the cell cams now.

·
Registered
8,897 Posts
I saw Lee and Tiff switched from WG to Tactacam, they probably got tired of the crap not working too.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Now that I think about it, my wildgame innovations camera is the only glitch free camera I've had, except for my Stealth, but the Stealth was near twice the cost. Moultries are finicky, no matter what model... they are like using a weed-eater, only the person that owns it knows how to get that specific one working consistently, after lots of trial and error. I own too many cameras as it is, but next time I need one, I most likely will get Walmart's WI... Thanks for the prompting conversation.

·
Archery Addict
9,251 Posts
I've got 4 of the scrapeline cams and they work just fine, but their range is not that great compared to my brownings and coverts. Pics are really good in day time, but only average at best at night.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I bought a wildgame cloak pro 16 camera and its the best trail camera I ever owned. Batteries lasted for thousands of pictures and took awesome pictures. Also never had a blank picture always wildlife if it took. Unfortunately someone thought they needed it more than I did and stole it. Fixing to buy another just like it though.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
I bought a wildgame cloak pro 16 camera and its the best trail camera I ever owned. Batteries lasted for thousands of pictures and took awesome pictures. Also never had a blank picture always wildlife if it took. Unfortunately someone thought they needed it more than I did and stole it. Fixing to buy another just like it though.
How many other trail cams have you owned?

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I've had half a dozen cams or so & only one is goofy. It works but won't keep time or date. I used to like Moultries but in the last several years they've become junk. I got a Bushnell or two & they're great for a $100 cam. My Covert is underwhelming but works. The best cams for the money have been my cheap Amazon specials. For $39 I get a cam with crystal clear video, pics, audio, and a viewer screen.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts