Archery Talk Forum banner

Does anyone else get excited when they get a Private Message?

1967 Views 67 Replies 52 Participants Last post by  Buckshot454
Whether it be first thing in the morning, as soon as I get out of class, or when I get home from work...If I see a Private Message...I get wicked excited. Is this a problem, or do others get excited as well?:wink:
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

· Registered
7,625 Posts
You sound way too much like me:eek: Its kinda scarry lol! Im pretty addicted to the sight and with all of the wheelin and dealin i do, im usually expectant of it.

Derek

· Registered
25,353 Posts
it depends. if a ask someone a question and see a pm yes.

· Registered
734 Posts
Whether it be first thing in the morning, as soon as I get out of class, or when I get home from work...If I see a Private Message...I get wicked excited. Is this a problem, or do others get excited as well?:wink:
R.A.29 You have a PM :wink:

· Registered
1,398 Posts
I think it is pretty neat getting a PM. You never know who it is from or what it is going to say. Hopefully it is a good PM. I am on almost every night. My wife calls the site a cult.

· Resident Philosopher
11,705 Posts
NOPE....
usually my PMs are from a mod saying I have been a baaaad boy !!:mad:

· Registered
894 Posts
Last time I got a PM I won a prize from Vortex so yeah, it gets me a little :tongue:

· Registered
9,514 Posts
Most of the time I get curious is too whom or why I've got a pm, most of the time it's something good. There have been a couple that it's like OH!!! great what's up now:mad:

· Registered
3,555 Posts

· www.paramadness.com
2,803 Posts
it really depends how far up in our beautiful state you are going to college, because if you are up state in Maine, then i can see why you may get excited, so first where are you going to college then i'll make my decision i've been here in Maine for 47 years and it seems like it taking less and less to get excited, :wink:

· Registered
10,406 Posts
I think i messed up on my pm's.I should have charged everyone a dollor for explaining how to build my carpet target's and my gun/bow cabnet.I would have made enough to buy a couple new bows....dang.:wink:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.