Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been trying to get a hold of him for a week. we were incontact about a bow i bought from him for a couple of weeks and the last thing i heard from him was he was shipping the bow out overnight air. havent seen the bow or heard from him. i have his address but cannot find a phone number to try and call. if anyone knows him or his phone number please send me a pm.
thanks to those that help
matt

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
I dont have his # anymore but we traded bows a while back and it went ver very smooth...1tex3d is dan gomez if that helps...I believe he is on mathews prostaff ( i could be wrong ) and Im sure if you havent heard from him its for a good reason...

·
74,535 Posts
Dan is not on Mathews Pro Staff

drtnshtr said:
I dont have his # anymore but we traded bows a while back and it went ver very smooth...1tex3d is dan gomez if that helps...I believe he is on mathews prostaff ( i could be wrong ) and Im sure if you havent heard from him its for a good reason...

His brother is:wink: He bought and sold for several years here. I think you will be Ok with the deal.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know his name thanks though. i sent him a money order on aug 7th. so i think that you can see why i am conserned. i have seen his feedback and it was really good but i dont understand why he just droped off at with know contact. i am really just wondering if something happened to him and if i will get my bow

1 - 4 of 4 Posts