Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm a staffer and i can't seem to get anyone to answer a phone or tell me whats going on, i've been hearing they went belly up. anyone know anything?

·
Hunt Now-Not Later
3,303 Posts
have to take a look on here, a thread maybe 2 weeks ago they were sold and picked up by another company. i will see if i can find it.

·
Registered
12,895 Posts
I had heard Channy left to pursue another career ..

·
Hunt Now-Not Later
3,303 Posts
looks like treelimb inc boght them

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
I heard the same thing as well. I have tried for 3 days to get through to them and all I get is a voice mail. Needless to say I am shopping for another scope.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
They were bought out by treelimb quivers. they have great customer service & im sure the quality will be just as good. im not sure about price as of yet.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Yes it is true that Rodney Notestine from treelimb quivers and Branden Gerken went together and bought Sword. If you can't get them threw Swords number call Rod at (419) 658-2010

·
Banned
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nice of them to contact the staffers and let them know,we should have been the first to know about any changes or falling of the company. i wonder if they will keep the current staff or start all over again. i have always loved swords craftsmanship and supported them loyaly but this lack of communication has me concerned.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I heard they were bought out. I know the price went up significantley.
Great... Guess I'll hafta' wait to see how much of an increase before I decide on an Apex 3rd plane... That's one of the things that puts Sword sights over the top!... built like a tank, bright fibers and a great price! (guess we'll hafta' see how much they bump it up :cry:...)

·
Registered
12,895 Posts
nice of them to contact the staffers and let them know,we should have been the first to know about any changes or falling of the company. i wonder if they will keep the current staff or start all over again. i have always loved swords craftsmanship and supported them loyaly but this lack of communication has me concerned.

"Them" ?... it was just Danny in the end.... Hella nice guy .. but no Them .... I don't think they fell ... just wanted to get $$ out the time invested .. I say good move .. the brand lives on and Danny gets to rest... I would have done the same .. It's in good hands with Rod

·
Banned
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
them meaning danny and the secretaries and machinists,danny didn't do the entire business by himself twards the end. he still had several machinists that made product and i think his wife handled billing.they still should have contacted the staffers and let them know that the company was being restructured.

·
Registered
703 Posts
For all the Sword fans out there this could not have worked out any better. Tree Limb's qulity and customer service is great so everything we are used to should continue.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
They said they would evaluate the situation after the first of the year.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Oh, wow,
on Dec. 02. I ordered three
Sword Apex 3rd Plane sights by
NAS.

What will happen with my order??
Oh, oh.....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts