Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where I can find about 8" of tiny (diameter) clear rubber tubing? Like what Sword uses on their sights to contain the fiber optics. I want longer fibers on my CBE Tek-hunter and need something to protect the fibers. Home Despot? Lowe's? Ace? I would rather not call and have to place an order, hopefully I can pick it up in town.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
where I can find about 8" of tiny (diameter) clear rubber tubing? Like what Sword uses on their sights to contain the fiber optics. I want longer fibers on my CBE Tek-hunter and need something to protect the fibers. Home Despot? Lowe's? Ace? I would rather not call and have to place an order, hopefully I can pick it up in town.
Go to your hardware store and ask for weedeater fuel line, that's what it is but if you can't find any let me know, I have a boatload of it!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Air hose line for fish tanks. Wal-mart always has it cheap.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Go to your hardware store and ask for weedeater fuel line, that's what it is but if you can't find any let me know, I have a boatload of it!
+1:smile:

·
Registered
9,509 Posts
Home Depot or Lowes should have that stuff, if not call Sword see if they will send you some:darkbeer:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts