Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently bought the AR34, and I love it. The only thing was the crackling on the draw back. I think I got that fixed though. I emailed archery research sevral times and they never emailed back. I think that is kind of shady in my opinion, if they are going to sell high dollar bows to people they should at least answer some questions. The first time I emailed them, it was to ask about the warranty, because my local dealer did not give me a reciept, and i needed to know if I should go back and get one. No response! Then I learned that my buddy recieved a hat with his bow, and I did not, so I emailed them to try and at least buy a hat from them, but still no response. The next time was asking about the crackling on the draw back, and still no response. Finally today I wrote a nasty email, asking why they won't respond. All this has gone on over a three week period, and no response from archery research. They have awesome bows, but other than that I can't say much. If anyone knows why let me know. I still would like to find a hat also, I'm proud of my bow, and happy to wear it on my head. Thanks for listening to my story.

Thanks jiimmy

·
Registered
674 Posts
Go to your dealer and have them contact them, or call them. They don't check the email very often. Takes several weeks, and I mean several weeks for them to process the email. Just call and someone will be glad to talk to you. Have talked to them on a couple of issues and everything got taken care of almost instantly.

·
Registered
882 Posts
J1mmy, sorry to here your misfourtune. Maybe I can answer a few of your questions. When AR first starting shipping the bows they did not have the hats ready, they are now and dealers can request them fro early bows, I have some qxtra and would be glad to send you one. I am not sure what the creaking was, if it is fixed great, if not go back to your dealer and they should take care of it for you. Some dealers are better than others like in all walks of life. Your dealer is your front line contact. Use them as much as possible to get your questions answered. The factory cares about consumers, but they have a hard time geting to all the questions that mat come in, that is why there is a dealer base. If the dealer can not help you, then try the factory, just like you would do for you car or washing machine. Email me and I will get back to you, it may take a week day but I will respond.
Joe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts