·
Registered
7 Posts
I do :) my setup is:
Reckoning 35 @ 45#
Modules set to 28"
Draw Stops set to 27.5
String touches the inner timing mark!
This creates a smooth linear draw with high holding weight and no dump into the valley
At least it does for me ;)

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
I've always kept my Carbon Icon on Performance, since I first set it up. It's not smooth, but it shoots my 478 grain VAP TKOs at 292-294 fps, 68# DW and 30.5+" DL. So far, that's worked perfectly for elk.

·
"Shock n Awe"
4,077 Posts
I started with the performance setting on my realm x didn't really mind the draw cycle but when I seen that I only lost 5fps on comfort setting I decided to stick with the comfort.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I tried it on my Reign and Realm. Not really a fan. Gained around 8fps. But didn't like the valley. And when I went to offset the stops and draw module by 1 position to gain a little more valley in performance mode, I only gained about 4fps as compared to the same draw length and stop number. So it wasn't worth it to me.

·
Registered
Bear moment 65#, Elite Impulse 31 81.5#, Xpedition Xscape 80.5#, Hoyt turbo hawk rkt cams 75.5#
1,306 Posts
If mine ever shows up it will be in performance 100% of the time. I don't mind a hump at the end of the draw, if its as bad as folks say. My Elite impulse at 80% let off is pretty sweet imo but always hear how terrible the draw is.

·
Banned
1,068 Posts
Solution and SR6 and Revolt X all on Performance. 29.5" draw 70lbs on all of them. If you start them out on performance and not comfort you will never know the difference. Performance is a very similar draw cycle to a VXR or a V3 or an RX5 or an Enkore. I've shot them all at my house with the group that uses my range. except the Enkore. I shot that one at my bow shop.

Reactions: gsteve

·
Registered
515 Posts
I shoot my solution on performance. With my DL of 27.5 it’s slinging arrows pretty good. My VAP TKO comes in at 470 grains = 275 FPS and my 605 grain Sirius Orion = 250 FPS

Reactions: BigXX78

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
These bows are fast at short draws, mine at 28" 70lbs comfort shoots my 490gr at 271fps, I have it at 28.5"s now and its 275fps, 28.5 has more valley, 28 for me is jumpy, it wants to go!

·
Registered
12,191 Posts
I have always shot my Revolt-X in performance, shot my Realm-X in performance also, I have no issues with it.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts