Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Opening day Wednesday the 1st. Calling for 60 for a high and upper 30's for lows!!!! Right on the back side of a cold front!! Has to be the best opening week we have ever had as far as temps go!

· Registered
2,111 Posts
Opening day Wednesday the 1st. Calling for 60 for a high and upper 30's for lows!!!! Right on the back side of a cold front!! Has to be the best opening week we have ever had as far as temps go!
temps.may be good but if im not mistaken there calling for rain here in the northern half.:sad:im going anyway ,i practice and wait from year to year for oct.1st to get here, just so i can watch the good lords sun pop up on opening day.

· JB WELD PRO STAFFER
13,675 Posts
All that matters to me as I can sit and a stand and forget about this long off season that saw me lose a dream job move away from Iowa. Its all good I still got a good job here in Ark and theres plenty of dere for me to kill and eat here as well!

Lets get this thing going already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Archery Addict
10,093 Posts
High today 84:mad: On Wednesday, the opener here in Arkansas, it is supposed to be only near 70 with lows in low 40's:) Cold front on day before opener, It should make for some better hunting! Good luck and stick a "BIG" one.

· Registered
1,446 Posts
Thats what they are calling for here in central IL, As much as i like being out there i dont like the 85 degree weather that we have been having the past few years. Good luck to everybody out there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.