Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will check with my dealer next week but I figured I could get a quick response on here.

Does PSE make the 2018 Carbon Air Stealth EC for the left handed shooters?

I know the Xpedite is RH’d only. I’m hoping they did not limit us south pawed shooters on the new Carbon Stealth line up.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Supposedly lbs xpedite production starts in January. Have one on order. Carbons is hard to say

·
Registered
8,638 Posts
I can't believe they don't offer all models in LH, that's BS if you ask me. Every other company I know of offers all of their popular models in LH. This is one reason I haven't ever bought a new PSE.

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
I can't believe they don't offer all models in LH, that's BS if you ask me. Every other company I know of offers all of their popular models in LH. This is one reason I haven't ever bought a new PSE.
Something tells me you haven't bought a pse for reasons other than not making lh bows. Lol.all the "popular" bows are made in lh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
I will check with my dealer next week but I figured I could get a quick response on here.

Does PSE make the 2018 Carbon Air Stealth EC for the left handed shooters?

I know the Xpedite is RH’d only. I’m hoping they did not limit us south pawed shooters on the new Carbon Stealth line up.
LH is available in both of those bows

·
Registered
7,031 Posts
Yes they make the stealth in left hand. If it's anything like the perform x and perform x 3d you'll be waiting awhile on one. I've been almost 4 months on my 2 perform x's.

·
Registered
8,638 Posts
Something tells me you haven't bought a pse for reasons other than not making lh bows. Lol.all the "popular" bows are made in lh

That's good to know, I was interested in a BM34 a couple years ago and I know they didn't make that bow in LH. The main reason I haven't bought one is my local shop doesn't sell them and I like to support them. All this talk about the Evolve cam system is making it hard not to try one out though.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
That's good to know, I was interested in a BM34 a couple years ago and I know they didn't make that bow in LH. The main reason I haven't bought one is my local shop doesn't sell them and I like to support them. All this talk about the Evolve cam system is making it hard not to try one out though.
I would go shoot a PSE with the Evolve cams they are so smooth with great performance but the Evolve will be heavier than your Denali never thought much of PSE but I took a chance on a Evolve31 (LH) and glad I did.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts