Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of you that shoot the Mathews Conquest4 how well does the rest work for you? Do you use it for Target? I am accustomed to using a blade rest. but I am wanting to use something not so sensitive to coming off the rest. I appreciate any responses. Thanks, Trey

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
Trey,
I don't see why it wouldn't work bud? I've used an LD on a Drenalin, Drenalin LD, Prestige, Hoyt 737, AlphaMax 35, Bowtech Allegiance and maybe another one or two. It performed flawlessly on all of them. On the Prestige which had the least parallel limbs of all you just don't get as much slack in the cord as with the other bows. I liked that though since it doesn't flop around much at full draw.

I think you'll be fine with it on a C4.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trey,
I don't see why it wouldn't work bud? I've used an LD on a Drenalin, Drenalin LD, Prestige, Hoyt 737, AlphaMax 35, Bowtech Allegiance and maybe another one or two. It performed flawlessly on all of them. On the Prestige which had the least parallel limbs of all you just don't get as much slack in the cord as with the other bows. I liked that though since it doesn't flop around much at full draw.

I think you'll be fine with it on a C4.
Thanks DP! I appreciate that sir! I guess you may be wondering...I have made the switch to a Mathews for 3-d this yr. The Conquest4 is what I'll be shooting with the Mini-Max Cam at 29"..Looking forward to something different!

·
Breathn
12,530 Posts
ttt

it will work just fine...

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
Thanks DP! I appreciate that sir! I guess you may be wondering...I have made the switch to a Mathews for 3-d this yr. The Conquest4 is what I'll be shooting with the Mini-Max Cam at 29"..Looking forward to something different!
I'm currently not in bed with anybody myself Trey. I'm going freelance and plan to shoot what I want, when I want! Right now the AM35 is my do it all bow but I've been eyeing an Conquest Apex to fart around with.

Too many bows, not enough time OR money! :wink:

P.S. You'll love the rest. I've shot my AM35 with a blade and it rocked, switched over to the LD, just as accurate and like you said, little easier to draw back. Plus I can kill stuff with the LD pretty easy too!

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's the rest that I plan on using for the C4 then.

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
That's the rest that I plan on using for the C4 then.
Tuning one is child's play as well. Set rest height, centershot, launcher spring tension and go shoot a bunch of 14's. Nothing to tie in, no timing to be affected. Holler when you get it if you hit a snag.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
its works great on con 4 i use it target onlythis week indoor i shot 300 4 times 54 55 56 57 x i also used last year in asa 3d cir. shot every turn not one time has it failed i got a new one waiting on my monster 7 that should arrive any day.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:wink:Thanks everyone for the responses. Sounds like it'll all be up to me if I shoot good:) Well ain't that all it ever is?:eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts