Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting perfect bullet holes on paper, but my rest is down as far as it will go and my arrow is below the berger hole. Is my d-loop to low? To high?

·
Registered
788 Posts
not sure

I am not real familiar with the Rip Cord rest, but doesn't it raise up slightly higher at full draw? What does the arrow look like in relation to the berger hole at full draw?

Sweet looking grip. Is that a Tronjo? How do you like it compared to the stock Z7 grip?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Alot of bows tune nock high and it is exagerated with some dropaway rests due to them not giving the arrow much ride time for support.

Leave your loop as close to 90 deg as possible as this will affect the way the bow holds. If you raise your loop and rest up to have your arrow centered in the burger hole you may find that your bow has alot of up an down pin movement.

Try experimenting with the ride time on your rest and make sure that you rotate your nock and look for changes.

A reverse drop rest like the downforce or whammy will also help level things out assuming your cam rotation is correct.

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The ripcord does not go any further at full draw. What you see it what it is. I think I have it figured out though. I tied a new loop on and leveled everything up according to the berger hole. I had the local shop put a new set of VT's on it and everything else is in spec. ATA, Cam timing ect... Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am not real familiar with the Rip Cord rest, but doesn't it raise up slightly higher at full draw? What does the arrow look like in relation to the berger hole at full draw?

Sweet looking grip. Is that a Tronjo? How do you like it compared to the stock Z7 grip?
I would not shot anything else. I love them!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts