Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
If it didn't have that much angle on it, how would your fletchings clear them?

·
Registered
249 Posts
From that angle it looks like the whisker biscuit needs to be moved.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have enough clearance for my stab and arrows....but which way does the WB need moved??

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it is touching the riser at the moment but yes it does need to be moved to the right....but the rises is in the way....:angry:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Tough to tell from the picture.. but if i had to guess i would say in-towards the riser a bit.
From the angle it looks like it would need to be moved towards the left. The sight and WB line up but the string looks to be to the left of them. Maybe I'm wrong it's hard to tell from that angle.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
if you look at the pic the string is not centered on the riser!!!!!! if it was i would say move the rest in tword the riser, but im sure if you look at it with string centered in the riser you would see that the rest is pretty close to center. walkback tune will tell all though. looks good to me from the pic.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im pretty sure its the angle....when i paper tune it, it says the rest needs to be to the right more....

·
Registered
249 Posts
Like I said, it's hard to tell from the angle, if your tune says right then right it is!

I still like your haircut though :bounce:

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i dont get the haircut joke :embara: but what should i do since i cant move it to the right??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts