Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally got the new Camo Dip equipment all set up and going and have been dipping like mad men for a little over a week now. I wanted to let everyone know that we decided to change the Chubby and Multi-rod end weight a little. We just didn't think it looked cool enough but in doing so it shortened up the length, the mass weight has stayed the same. This will most likely be confusing for this year but it is too late in the year for me to change item numbers on everyone. The CS3 is no longer 3.25" long and is now 2.5", the CS5 is no longer 4.75" and now is 4" and the CS7 is no longer 6.625" and is now 5.75" long. The 10" Multirod will still be the same and we have decided to bring back the 7" Multi-rod as well.....pictures on these will fallow soon but for now here is the pictures of the Chubby's in Next G1 camo We started shipping these little babies out last week. We have three camo's this year...Lost, Next G1 and Next Vista

Attachments

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
Very nice Erik. Man you guys have been making a lot of upgrades .:shade:

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where can I get the CS3 in Lost?
Soon to be at your local Mathews Dealer, they can only be purchased from Mathews Dealers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts