Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the Fatty brought back by popular demand but redesigned. It uses a .860 O.D. Carbon Grid rod with internal hardware, also includes the New Supreme Doinker which is a full adjustable Doinker that allows the archer to add as much weight to the Doinker without it drooping and you do this by simply tightening the weights down to the Doinker. If you are a person that likes just a little weight on the fron then just loosen the Doinker up to allow it to flex more. Because the Fatty uses the New 1" Doinker supreme you will also be able to convert the Doinker to except the new Small Doinker dish and the new Mini Doinker Dish aswell with the included conversion hardware. All this allows the archer that likes to tinker around with different things a wide range of weight and dampening options....it also will work on the entire line of the redesigned 2010 Elite series aswell :wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2010 Elite

Here is the redesigned Elite Series with the all New Doinker Supreme on Carbon Grid rod and L.D.S. technology. This uses the same Doinker that is used on the Fatty so you can buy the Doinker Dish Small or Mini and have endless weight and dampening options on all Elite stabilizers or just tighten the Doinker up and stack more "Ultimate weights" on it and it wont droop.
The L.D.S. tech. is a .250" thick strip of our ITP material(the Magic behind the Doinkers) that is about 8" long that is placed at the end of the stabilizer and is held in by the doinker. This unit allows for even more shot shock dampening. If you choose not to use it just simply take apart the Doinker and pull it out.
What makes a Elite is the Suppression mount at the base of the stabilizer and this year it not only looks better.....at least we think so but it also works a little better than last year, just tweaked it a little.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2010 Doinker Avancee

The all new Avancee line replaces the BC series and uses a smaller Doinker Supreme that the Elite and Fatty do. It's weight of choice is the D.A.W.G. family but will also except the "Ultimate weight family". The smaller Doinker Supreme has the same great adjustable features as it's big brother but won't fit the Doinker Dish Conversions.
As like the Elite the Avancee front stabilizers will also include the L.D.S. for even better performance and just like before......if you choose not to use it just simply take apart the Doinker and pull it out.
One last thing .....it uses the Carbon grid aswell, no more black rod. You wanted and expected a classy look......you got it!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2010 Doinker Dish family

I wanted to clear up some stuff about the Doinker Dish and it's delays in 2009. The only reason for the delays on sending out the Doinker Dish this year was the fact that we use one of the best mold makers in the country and he is good but very slow and he was very busy this year with not only us but his other accounts as well. When it comes to our website and that it says the Dish is "coming soon" this was just an oversight and most dealers new of it's availability and a lot had them already. Good news is all that is behind and we have the new Small Dish and Mini Dish molds already done.....which brings me to the fun stuff!!
For 2010 we have added a couple new members to the Doinker Dish family, the Small and the Mini Dish. These little babies were designed with you guys that like to be able to try all sorts of different things and want to do it on your target bow or hunting set-up. If you have a New Fatty or New Elite with the Doinker Supreme on it then you will be able to just take apart the Doinker and using the Conversion kit included with the Small and Mini dish put it on any New Elite or Fatty model. FYI....the Mini works really good on the Standard Fatty that I have on my Apex 7 :)
All of the Dish family uses our (WS1) Double stack weight family. The New Small and Mini use a much softer Weight Hub which allows for more shock dampening. The cool thing about the little guys is that if your class allows it you can put them on a V-Bar mount or off the back of your bow or on the end of your Elite target or Hunter.....on the Fatty field or Target....really it is just a sweet little stab!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2010 Doinker Accessories

Here are all the other goodies we have for this year minus all the weights and a couple other goodies.....and with the new much larger factory we moved into this year and all our new machines I am sure we will have more mounts and archery giszmos in the months to come but for now I have to get the catolog going. I will try to post all the new hunting stuff soon but you might have to wait until the new website is done next month. Shoot straight and enjoy all the pics!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
Nice. Looks good. I really like the v bars.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2010 hunting stabs

Here are a couple of the chubby's and the new 10" Multirod Hunter. We decided to do away with the Decals this year and now have our own Camo applying equipment in house at our new factory so when you order the stab of your choice you will have to make sure to order the camo you want, this also means we might decide to do custom camo on some of those Target rigs for an additional charge but we will have to see if we will be able to fit it in time wise once we get really going with it. You will have a choice of Lost and a camo that has a little more green in it to match Realtree APG & Mossy Oaks new camo and one with a little more brown in it to match realtree AP and some of the other popular camos on the market today. The Chubby's will come in three different lengths this year that include 3",5" and 7" and use it's own version of the Doinker Supreme. This year we decided that we had too many stabilizers that were too close in legnth and performance so we went with the most popular stuff and decided to just offer the 10" Multirod Hunter this year out of the family of Multirods....it has been very popular and works/looks even better this year with the new design. We also have the Woodsman hunter in the same camo as before. I will be posting more pics of all of our stuff on bows so all you ladies and gents can see all the different set-ups able this year and then just let the products speak for themselves. Merry Christmas to all archers from everyone at Doinker, have a safe and fun holiday......I hope Santa brings you all what you want :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:wink: I have great news for you my fellow archer.......yes you will and even better than before because now you will be able to buy one of the new dishes...The Small or the Mini with the conversion kit that is included so you can make it just the way you want....three different stabs in one, and infact if you wanted you could even use the Standard dish as well.....so thats four stabs! Man the more I think about it the sweeter it gets. I will try to post some pics of it next week with all the different options when I get back to the factory.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have used Doinker products for most of my archery career. They have always been on the leading edge of new technology. The new gear is even better then anything they ever put together in the past! The Avancee and new L.D.S. technology is really going to be a hit with the recurve shooters out there! In my opinion, I feel that the new mini dish will be a hit with FITA shooters, 3D Shooters and Hunters. All in all, I think hunters and target shooters will be very happy with the 2010 Doinker line-up!!

-Jay Lyon
2008 Canadian Olympic Team Member

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wow, those are some great lookin' stabilizers ! I can't wait to have a new Chubby on the front (and back) of my bow when I'm settling the pin on a critter soon ! Those guy's and girl's at Doinker are awesome !:wink: I have shot the Doinker stabilizers on my hunting bows and target bows for years now...somehow they just keep getting better ! :archer:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Doinker

Robin,

What happened to the all black supremes with the stiffer carbon that have been about the last few months?

I thought they may have been the preview for this years lineup.

Thanks,
Rod

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Robin,

What happened to the all black supremes with the stiffer carbon that have been about the last few months?

I thought they may have been the preview for this years lineup.

Thanks,
Rod

Rod,
The all black rods was 2009 carbon. A lot of people liked it but most of the shooters world wide told us that they really liked the Carbon Grid and so did all our accounts so we are back to grid.....as always you can get all the silver parts done in flat black also.....and might I say they look really good! So in 2010 when you order your stuff you will just have to ask for flat black or silver, the price is the same :wink:

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Looking forward to seeing the new stuff. I need a new stab for my new Strother bow. Too bad you don't make them in Predator, but black will work. What happened to the rubber ball "Doinker" that was on all your stabs? Will you still be making the all black carbon Elite Hunting series?
Thanks.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Looking forward to seeing the new stuff. I need a new stab for my new Strother bow. Too bad you don't make them in Predator, but black will work. What happened to the rubber ball "Doinker" that was on all your stabs? Will you still be making the all black carbon Elite Hunting series?
Thanks.
\

That "rubber ball" (Doinker) has been replaced by the Doinker Supreme.

The new Doinker Supreme has the ability for you to adjust the amount of movement in relation to the amount of weight you want to use. With this new technology YOU control the amount of movement and flex the end piece has. In addition the one inch model, which is on our Elite and Fatty series is adaptable to our line of DISH accessories.

The Doinker DISH is flexible enough to greatly remove shock, yet has enough structural integrity to hold over a pound of weight if you are strong enough to hold it :- )

We wish all of you folks can come out to the ATA show to see our new line, it is very impressive. If you can't make it there, I will be in Vegas and many of the archery tournaments this year, please stop by and say hi.

Thanks,

wll

1 - 20 of 62 Posts