Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an Alphamax 32 and am in the process of trying to find a stab. to go on it. The bow balances pretty good already so I am looking mainly for vibration reduction. I'm leaning towards a 7.5" doinker elite hunter or 8" posten woodsman. Since postens are internet order only and none of my local shops carry doinker elites I would like to find out what people think of each before I order one.

·
Registered
24,957 Posts
i absolutly love my woodsman 2. it has a carbon core to reduce vibration with the addition of the bowjax dampener. its a great stab.

·
C:\My Documents\My Pictur
23,094 Posts
I like my Elite. I have purchased the 2nd one .:)

·
Registered
37,113 Posts
I have a Woodsman on the way. I also have a 8.5 B-stinger and a 6" stealth and they are both pretty nice. If you don't really want the stabilization of a longer stabilizer then the 6" stealth may be for you.

·
Registered
10,619 Posts
I have had both. The dionker is a nice stab, but not half the stab the POSTENS are. If you go with a carbon inserted woodsman with a bowjax on it, it is just as good at vibration dampning as it is stabilizing. The dionker is....well, it is just a dionker.

·
Registered
425 Posts
How much do the inserts really help with vibration? ALso, I recently traded for a Woodsman without an insert. Can I add one if I chose to or do you have to order that way from the factory?

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Doinker , nothing better than the 11.5" Carbon Hunter Elite , expensive but every cent worth :darkbeer: ( haven't tried the short b-stingers yet , so i cant compare them to the Doinker , but if they are only half as good as my b-stinger XL , i would think about them )

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
I am looking at both also along with the Poverty-Hollow stabilizer as well....
Check them out as well...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts