Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doinker leven quadflex stab ? can they possibly be as good as the price they get for them at 189 bucks?

·
Banned
910 Posts
that is the rolls royce of stabilizers at least from a price perspective. try the traders forum Ive seen a few used ones in there for $100-$120

·
Registered
4,903 Posts
keep your eyes open for a used one on here. all i can tell you is that they have alot of ways to adjust the weight front & back they are sweet ! you can wack a tree with the end & feel NO vibration at all none ! ya i like it but if i did'nt find it used i would of never paid that much for it.

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
It's the first 4 rod stabilizer that I have felt have no *TWANG*, and hardly any flex, if any.

Most multi-rod stabilizers will have some flex when resting it on the ground between shots, etc...

This one you will not notice any flex at all. It's solid as a rock, no vibration at all, and takes a lot of vibration out of the bow!

Yea yea yea, thats all great, but how does it perform??

I can't tell the difference between that stabilizer and a single rod stabilizer, such as the Carbon Graphite Elite.

It holds DEAD STEADY. The first time I tried it, I got scared because it was the first time my dot just sat in the middle. It just plain stayed in the middle.

Is it worth 200$? No. It's worth 500$.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Yep , the quadraflex is by far the best multirod stabi and every cent worth ........

but , my Carbon Elite with the supression mount works the same for less money , should i switch ?

Yes , i did it , i bought one for my Backup Protec that i use for 3D :zip:

Was it necessary ?
No ,but i like new toys :darkbeer:

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I had 2 quadraflex and found that although they are good, In my opinion they are not worth the extra cost. The Doinker Carbon Elite works every bit as well and is less expensive. It's always a personal choice but I wouldn't spend the extra money on one again.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
I'm pinching pennies right now so I can order my 30" quadraflex/ 10" siderods...

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HV Bowman said:
I had 2 quadraflex and found that although they are good, In my opinion they are not worth the extra cost. The Doinker Carbon Elite works every bit as well and is less expensive. It's always a personal choice but I wouldn't spend the extra money on one again.

the only problem i see is that the carbon elite is like 7 ounces heavier.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts