Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a new stabilizer for my legacy I'm going to go with the doinker d2 7" multirod hunter, or the gfk tranquilizer. Please let me know which one you would reccomend, or what you bow/stabilizer combo is.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Doinker

Have shot most every stabilizer and keep going back to the doinker.,for good now. Tranquilizer is a good stabilizer it is also lighter than a comparable doinker by a little. But I prefer the doinker models. JMO

·
Archery Coach
23,327 Posts
don't know those particular versions but the quality of both companies is top flight. I have never had a problem with anything made by either company

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
I have the Tranquilzer and its great. It is the best preformance stabilizer at a great price. It makes my 300fps Darton sound like a 200 fps bow.

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
check out stealth stabilizers at www.stealtharchery.com . they really made a difference on my legacy!! jerry can custom make anything you want as well. just another option. easton94

·
NRA Life Member
1,225 Posts
I HAVE BEEN SHOOTING A DOINKER FOR 3 YEARS, AND I HAVE TRY A FEW DIFFERENT STABILIZERS, BUT I KEEP GOING BACK TO MY DOINKER. :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
I've been shooting the tranquilizer for about 3 years and find their performance hard to beat. Have tranquilizers on all my hunting bows. They are lighter than some, but navcom doesn't need to be heavy to absorb vibration. You can add modules or weights to the end of the newer versions of the tranquilizer if more weight is prefered for a particular balance. Personally I don't like a lot of weight on my hunting bows.

·
Registered
548 Posts
both are great for noise and shock suppression but the doinker wins hands down for balance. my doinker multi rod has increased my stability a lot. so my vote is for the multi rod.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts