Archery Talk Forum banner

Doinker Quadraflex Comments

380 3
I have been using a 15 or so year old 36” 4x4 Carbon Rod Kudlacek stabilizer. Shooting a S4 Furious X with elite limbs at 57#. Have had no handle vibrations. Been very happy with the Kudlacek. I wanted to try some newer technology so –

I just purchased a 35” Doinker Quadraflex Carbon Rod stabilizer. It has the Quadraflex sliding weight and dampener plus a weight stack and dampener out on the end. I was very surprised with the first shot, my handle buzzed like a bee for an instant – it does this after each shot. I thought Doinker was the king when it comes to vibration??

I don’t like the vibration BUT I will have to say I like stabilization. My sight picture is steadier than it has ever been. With the Quadraflex I have a heavier front weight than before, I tire out a little faster right now, until I get used to the extra load.

Has anybody else tried the Doinker Quadraflex?
Are your experiences comparable?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
9,202 Posts
Got a 30'' version. And Doinker Elite 31.5'' is coming my way...
So far, I prefer Quadraflex over the Beiter and Cartel triple stabs I also own.

· Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay, I thought the vibration I was feeling was do tot he change in stabilizers - little did I know it was something else that worked loose.

I use a short Oki hydraulic stabilizer in one of the back holes in the riser (adds weight plus it helps reduce shock on my bow arm) - it had worked loose.

Tightened it up and no more vibration.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.