Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
archery nut
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am getting a new stabilizer for my lx. do any of you have experience with the new doinker multirod, vibracheck isolator, or the TR exchanger stablizers. any imput would be appreciated
thanks

·
NC ASA Director
36,061 Posts
I'm using the Vibracheck Isolator 7.5". When I screwed it on, it was like a totally different bow. It really takes out alot of vibration and hand shock. I highly recommend you try one. I shoot it on my Q2XL.

·
Registered
548 Posts
i use the 10" multi rod from doinker and its probably the best stabilizer ive ever used. very well balanced and it absorbs a lot of shock too.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Vibracheck

I am using the Vibracheck freestyle stab and their I bar system with 8 inch carbon rods. They seem to work and balance well.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
I've been useing the new doinker multi rod and it is an awesome stabilizer . Quiets the bow down takes out vibration , works better than the others I've used in the past including , stealth , bowman , simms , x-ring , nap .

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
I shoot a TR Exchanger, and I like it for it's light weight and adjustability, balances my hoyt very well and is quiet too.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts