Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) Black 5" Doinker multi-rod A-bomb hunter. weighs 6.5 oz. I don't have any of the camo skins. $35 or B/O

2) Vibracheck Shock-X 4" Stabilizer, Black, weighs 5 oz. $25 or B/O

3 Coolhand luke quick disconnect. I painted the insert red but if you want it back to the chrome color, I'll do that for you. $12 TYD firm.

All prices are ship to your door.
U.S. shipping and Paypal only.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1) Black 5" Doinker multi-rod A-bomb hunter. weighs 6.5 oz. I don't have any of the camo skins. $35 or B/O...New price: $33 TYD

2) Vibracheck Shock-X 4" Stabilizer, Black, weighs 5 oz. $25 or B/O ...New price: $$23 TYD

3 Coolhand luke quick disconnect. I painted the insert red but if you want it back to the chrome color, I'll do that for you. $12 TYD firm... New price: $10 TYD

U.S. shipping and Paypal only.......
:bump:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
New prices

Black 5" Doinker multi-rod A-bomb hunter. weighs 6.5 oz. I don't have any of the camo skins. $35 or B/O....$30 TYD

2) Vibracheck Shock-X 4" Stabilizer, Black, weighs 5 oz. $25 or B/O ...$20 TYD

3 Coolhand luke quick disconnect. I painted the insert red but if you want it back to the chrome color, I'll do that for you. $12...$10 TYD TYD firm.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CHL Quick Disconnect sold.....offers welcome on the stabilizers.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Black 5" Doinker multi-rod A-bomb hunter. weighs 6.5 oz. I don't have any of the camo skins. $35 or B/O....$30 TYD

2) Vibracheck Shock-X 4" Stabilizer, Black, weighs 5 oz. $25 or B/O ...$20 TYD

3 Coolhand luke quick disconnect. I painted the insert red but if you want it back to the chrome color, I'll do that for you. $12...$10 TYD TYD firm... SOLD.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Doinker and CHL quick disconnect are sold. Vibracheck Stabilizer still available. Again, reasonable offers welcome.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts