Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new creed set at 29.5" and 70 lbs. Can't decide on a stabilizer. Was thinking about the doinker tactical, but I also like the unity package. What would everyone recommend? Also saw b stinger has the extreme hunter kit. Which one would be better? Just need some opinions, can't make up my mind. Noone around me has any of these so i can't try before i buy.
Thanks

·
Registered
13,354 Posts
The doinker tactical would work great and its a little easier on the wallet compared to the others mentioned. What do you mainly plan on doing with your bow? I would go with the doinker tactical for strictly hunting scenarios, but its also very versatile and weights can also be added to it. The unity package would be a great multi use stabilizer if you plan on some target shooting and hunting. But it all boils down to what you can comfortably spend and what purpose it is going to serve. You really cant go wrong with any doinker products. Here are some pics of the tactical on my hunting bow.

I would also like to recommend the vendetta enforcer stabilizer. Its super afordable, very well made, and the adjustments are endless on them. You can get the bars made into custom lengths, and the weights dontbcost a fortune like most other companies. Here is a link to their website below. You should definitely check them out too.
http://www.vendettaarchery.net/product.php
Here is a pic of the vendetta enforcer on my old dna.

My kids us them on their mini rigs and they have really helped improve their shooting. Here is a pic of them.

Hope this helps and pm me if you have any questions. Thanks Brad
Sent from my stone tablet chiseled with steel lol

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
I'm guessing from the options that you'll be shooting bowhunter class? The Unity Package is hard to beat for a combination of stiffness, adjustability, and price. It's a very easy rig to mount and configure, and has greater flexibility in rear stab angles compared to the tactical.

·
Registered
13,354 Posts
Here are some pics of the smaller vendetta enforcer that they offer. You can chose either a 3.5" or a 5" head for it. The bars come in 6", 8", 10", 12", or you can have it custome ordered to the length you desire.

I had just ordered a 8" bar and some extra weights off their website to make my own side bar.
Hope this helps Brad

Sent from my stone tablet chiseled with steel lol

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I will mainly be hunting with this bow, but will also shoot the local 3d tournaments with it. I will be shooting bowhunter class. Just want to buy once and cry once if you know what I mean. Thanks for the feedback.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts