floor 60"X60"
lifetime warranty

Keywords: double bull double wide

Military camouflage Camouflage Green Leaf Pattern

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I picked this blind up during turkey season this past fall after my blind went bad on me. I really couldn't be happier with it, love the silent slide windows and it is extremely dark inside. The material quality is second to none in my book. Being such heavy fabric does make the blind fairly heavy. I only had one issue and that was the first few times setting it up I was having a hard time getting the blind to pop open. After loosening the tension straps on the inside of the blind it made it much easier to set up and I haven't had any problems since. I ended up killing two toms out of it this spring.

Prosquality material, warranty, silent windows, roomy, very dark inside
Consmaterial very tight for the first few uses, made setting up a little difficult
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I picked this blind up during turkey season this past fall after my blind went bad on me. I really couldn't be happier with it, love the silent slide windows and it is extremely dark inside. The material quality is second to none in my book. Being such heavy fabric does make the blind fairly heavy. I only had one issue and that was the first few times setting it up I was having a hard time getting the blind to pop open. After loosening the tension straps on the inside of the blind it made it much easier to set up and I haven't had any problems since. I ended up killing two toms out of it this spring.

Rating10
Would you recommend?yes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts