Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help with DB Matrix setup/takedown. I did not get a DVD with the blind, as I bought it used. I can't get the video to play on my computer:mad::eek: Anyone have any tips for easy setup/takedown. I'm trying to get another person to show me also. Thanks.

· Registered
2,515 Posts
I need help with DB Matrix setup/takedown. I did not get a DVD with the blind, as I bought it used. I can't get the video to play on my computer:mad::eek: Anyone have any tips for easy setup/takedown. I'm trying to get another person to show me also. Thanks.
Getting someone to show you in person is the best way. I did that, and it's a snap.
Good luck.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did figure it out by myself and some other instructions I found on another forum. I didn't let it kick my ars too bad, although I think it might have been a draw for awhile. What do you mean by crossing the side hubs? Thanks

· Registered
4,458 Posts
I did figure it out by myself and some other instructions I found on another forum. I didn't let it kick my ars too bad, although I think it might have been a draw for awhile. What do you mean by crossing the side hubs? Thanks
I think bozo is talking about when you have the hubs in your hand to set it up. Have the hubs stacked in the palm of your hand and have the side ones on top of each other. Someone correct me if I am incorrect.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sides first and then the roof? I think I was getting the one panel ,then putting that over me, then I was doing the roof and then sides from inside. Is this wrong? My computer won't let me view the video. I really like the blind though. Lots of room.

· Registered
4,458 Posts
Sides first and then the roof? I think I was getting the one panel ,then putting that over me, then I was doing the roof and then sides from inside. Is this wrong? My computer won't let me view the video. I really like the blind though. Lots of room.
Just watched the DVD. Pop the roof up first then pop the walls out. When taking it down pull the roof hub down first then the walls.

· Registered
8,159 Posts
Just watched the DVD. Pop the roof up first then pop the walls out. When taking it down pull the roof hub down first then the walls.
Lay it out and pop open one of any of the 4 sides and then the roof next and the other 3 sides. If you are having any problems at all please pm me and I will be glad to walk you through it over the phone...
Good luck hunting..GSLAM95

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.