Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone out there has tryed the Double Bull Dark Horse and if so what did they think about it. I'm looking to purchase one but cant decide if I want the Dark Horse or the Matrix. Right now I'm leaning towards the Matrix. I need some input on both so I can decide which to get.

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the matrix because its open the whole way around and the dark horse is only open the whole way across the front and the back only has 4 or 5 small windows to shoot out of. Thats why I'm leaning more towards the matrix.

·
Registered
108 Posts
just fyi cabelas in Kansas has alot of Matrixs in the bargin cave most look brand new! think alot of people are returning them just to get a new one. alot cheaper too. dont know if they ship used ones are not?

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Have a matrix now and was really liking the looks of the dark horse until I saw the camo in person. The dark horse is just to "dark" IMO for the ground I hunt here in South Dakota. The predator brown works great in the brown praire grass's...

If they made the dark horse style blind in predator camo I'd would upgrade to the new style blind. Other than that you can't ever go wrong with a Double Bull!

"If your not hunting from a Double Bull, your full of Double Bull"...Uncle Ted:wink:

·
Registered
8,159 Posts
I have a T5 which was a back up for my Matrix but now the Matrix will be collecting dust in the corner with my T5 as the Dark Horse has definately won my vote for most versatile and well thought out blind yet by Double Bull. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I have a T5 which was a back up for my Matrix but now the Matrix will be collecting dust in the corner with my T5 as the Dark Horse has definately won my vote for most versatile and well thought out blind yet by Double Bull. :thumb:
Don't let it sit there and collect dust. Make me a deal on a used DB Matrix! I'm not a fan of the new camo either.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
camo

i hear alot about the "new camo", well i thought about the same until i saw it in person, i think it will work great, it has some camo color to it. never did like the predator camo, looks like what? bunch of sticks, never seen that in the woods. i really like the dark horse will work great.
going to find out in a couple weeks!:):):):)thanks john

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.