Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, been looking into what bow I was going to get next, and I've shot plenty of bow, most of the Bowtech and Mathews lines, and a couple PSE's, but yesterday, I tried out the Truth 2. I'm sorry, not bashing any other companies, but to me it shot better than any of the other bow, was the quietest bow I have shot, and felt very good in my hand. Super smooth draw, feels very manuverable. I'll venture to say I like it more than my SWAT. It's not a speed demon by any means, but it's more than fast enough to get the job done well. After settling in and deciding to get one, I was wanting to ask a couple last questions to the guys here that own them. Are they easy to tune?? How is the maintenance on them??? Other than that I have owned a Lights Out and have had nothing but good experiences with Bear's customer service. Any input from you Truth 2 shooters would be greatly apreciated!!!! Thanks!!!!!:darkbeer:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Haven't touched a thing on mine...shot it a lot last year...drug it out a few weeks ago to start warming up for season, and it was dead on..no problems

·
Registered
849 Posts
Dude, if it feels that good to you, you already have the answer! Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks! Don't look back, just enjoy it!

Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts