Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watched Growingdeer.tv and Dr. Grant Woods was saying how deer were dropping during the shot do to a loud bow. He said how he looks for an accurate, quiet bow and he is now shooting a Prime. Are the new Prime bows that quiet?

·
Registered
728 Posts
No hes shooting it because they pay him to shoot it and advertise it so people like you buy into their crap and buy it.

·
Registered
8,729 Posts
No hes shooting it because they pay him to shoot it and advertise it so people like you buy into their crap and buy it.
X2.5 million

·
Registered
13,450 Posts
like to see some decible data on that claim,, doubtfull ... it's all about $$$$$$$

·
SuperToon'd
11,804 Posts
Who the £*** is Dr Grant Woods and why would I care what he thinks?

·
Team #28
5,828 Posts
Ding, ding!!!! Pay anyone enough money and they will say whatever you want them too...

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
This is off topic but it looks like he has had plastic surgery lately. Anyone else noticed this?

Mathews is loud and deer are dropping on him is junk. Money talks.

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
Dr. Who?? :))

NC

·
Trophy Meat Hunter
11,248 Posts

·
Registered
19,348 Posts
or as another famous 'doctor' said: “I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.”
― Dr. Seuss.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Or Prime has made the change in the Docs pockets louder. The Docs no more qualified to make that statement than he is to look at my astroids. :darkbeer:

·
Banned
110 Posts

this! I'm guessing the "quietest" bow is the company lining his pockets the most.

Don't listen to tool's getting paid to use a product. Listen to the guys who went out and spent their hard earned cash on stuff, they are far more reliable source of information. I don't put any stock at all into the "advice" or opinion of paid advertisers.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts