Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I attempt CraigsList, I would prefer to talk & sell to bowhunters first...Selling a several year old DR Power Roto-tiller Landscaper's package in Ohio (pick-up only). It's located right now near Hillsboro, but I also travel to Glouster (near Athens) frequently as well and can bring there if needed. I do not have pics, but can get them if someone wants them. It's in great shape and is fully functional. It has the tiller, motorized broadcast seeder, & cultipacker all in one with a Briggs & Stratton motor.
It is not the cheapest piece of equipment as you can check in the DR link below, but am selling it for $2000. It is great for the ATV food plotter that wants to get into tight places or does not have a tractor. I have planted everything from beans to brassicas and it does well. I am selling b/c I fell into a great deal on a tractor this Fall. Let me know if you have any questions about it or about using one. Thanks!
Rich

http://www.drpower.com/power-equipm...roto-hog-tiller-landscape-plot-pkg-es-new.axd

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
To answer some questions, it has shear bolts, electric start, remote height adjustment, & can be pulled by an ATV or lawn tractor. Also should have included "or best offer". Can email me directly at [email protected].
Thx!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am headed from Hillsboro to Creston this Sat (Dec 17th) to pick up my tractor tiller. If interested, I could easily deliver it for anyone close along the way. Just give me a reasonable offer to consider. Thanks!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$1800 OBO...(holding out hopes for a fellow bowhunter before I put it on CraigsList...haha).

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ground where we hunt is pretty rough and rocky. How do you think it would do in that type of soil?
Honestly, if it's virgin soil that's never been tilled, it prob would be rough to till. But if it's been worked before, it could do fine. I don't have rocky soil, so tough to say exactly...But there's no question that it isn't nearly as powerful or efficient as a full blown tractor tiller. It is comparable to a walk-behind, but wider and easier to manage. So, it definitely takes time to work a plot. I also had a Groundhog Max and it definitely did a better job than that though. For rocky soil, it also has shear pins (easy to replace), so it won't damage the tines or motor if it hits big rocks. (the pins will break on purpose). I wanna be as honest as I can...but let me know if you have any other questions! Thx!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.