Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I go 1/2 inch shorter? Will this allow me to hold steadier on the target?
Also how does my form look?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Try taking pictures that show your entire stance and not just from the waist up. Also make sure the picture is not angled, but more of a dead-on shot.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Frist off...great looking rig! It would be alittle easier to see with full lenght pics. From what I see it looks OK.

Take the info you get into consideration, but you need to shoot what feels good to you. If it feels great where it is and you're shooting good, you might not want to move it.

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
DL seems to be ok.

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
Should I go 1/2 inch shorter? Will this allow me to hold steadier on the target?
Also how does my form look?

It all looks good to me. One thing you could work on could be the bowhand's finger position. so that they don't stick out. See if you can keep that hand and those fingers all relaxed.

You mentioned your DL and since that bow is easy to change if you think 1/2" might help you could try it. The worst thing is that you will have to move the mods back.

If it looks good (it does) shoot that way and see how you group. Try shooting 1/2" less if you want too. How do you shoot better?

Oh by the way you do have a stabilizer for that bow?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts