Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My draw length is set at 28 but the other day a friend pointed out that I was leaning back a little when I was at full draw. So my question is should I go shorter with it or keep it where it is. I did the whole measure from finger tip to finger tip and divide by 2.5 and got 28.5 on the dot. So should I go shorter, stay at 28 to drop down tho 27.5 or maybe even 27?

·
Registered
17,307 Posts
Or try not leaning back. And see. I know my wife leans back for no reason and once I point it out she stands straight up and has almost the T form. But she will fall into the leaning back about every thrid time we shoot.

·
Registered
51,092 Posts
Not possible to answer your question as we cannot see you. But I will add any type of measuerment number you come up with is a "ball park number" at best. It does not mean the bow will be set to that "number". You set the bow to the person not any number you come up with. Say what a company says is 28" another companies 28" could actually be 1/2" more or less than that.
Anyway if you want an honest answer post several different angle, head to toe pictures of you at full draw.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts