Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
3,558 Posts
i will like to see a vidoe that show you how to hunt. not tell us to hunt funnels but show us what a funnle look like and where it cound be find. show us how to used a topo maps and where to find one to hunt. why we we are picking spots and how we look for them. how to hunt scrapes and rubs. let not for get how to hunt the real world like puplice land and how to get permision from land owners.

i dont know about the rest of the hunters be me i sick of getting videos and watch some body who pays thousand of dollars to hunt mosters bucks. i wont be able to do it and if i want to watch a person killing animals i want it to be me

· Registered
338 Posts
pure hunting.

At the begining in the hunt they tell us about the setup.
IN a box at the bottom they show the bow, and what accesories were on the bow. ex: Bowtech Allegience, CX300, Nap Thunderhead Pro series, Trophy taker shakey hunter, Copper John Dead nuts, Tru fire hurricane rope.

and Then when they shoot a deer, They replay the shot in slow motion, tehn they get down examine arrow (have close ups) and tell us about it. Then do a magnification of the ground so we can follow the bloodtrail so to speak. Then upon getting to the deer they show the entrance and exit wounds and say what organs were hit.

Thats my "dream hunting Video"

· Registered
1,181 Posts
I would like to see "Behind the scenes" Like them hanging treestands or them all in the lodge talking about the hunt. Also like to see more public land hunts then private ranches.

· Registered
38 Posts
My idea of a dream hunting video would no fenced hunts, and if it was admit to it up front. I also hate the staged scenes like the supposed recovery where the animal of choice is between the camera and the hunter. If the hunter makes a bad shot be a man and admit it. That is why i like the Primos videos, 100% fair chase and no staged scenes, plus they show the missed shots, the actual tracking job and have seen on some of their videos where one guy Kenneth Lancaster shot a buck and admitted it was a little far back and did'nt feel good about the shot.

· Registered
300 Posts
Extreme Hunts

I would like to see some 'behind the scenes' clips. I would also like to see it all bows and some extreme hunts. I love to hunt whitetail but everybody has whitetail videos. I would like to see more elk, moose, bear (polar, grizzly, black), etc. and whitetail. Things like elk 5 ft from you, or being charged, or even actually showing the shot of missing that big 12 pointer. Just mix it up a little and show us what we haven't seen before. Good Luck.

· Registered
1,694 Posts
My dream video would be watching my son make his first bear kill. He's gone with me the last 2 years and hasn't seen anything. This year he bought an arm and hooked up his camcorder. I hope next year he comes again and fills some film. That will beat any commercial production for me.

· Registered
3,558 Posts
blood trail is a good ideal teach people how to track them and what kind of tricks deer do

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.