Archery Talk Forum banner

Dream season boots

1014 Views 22 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  B&C Bones
Thinking about buying the sent lock dream season boot.... Has anyone purchased these? And what do you think? Good buy? Or waste of money?
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1,446 Posts
I just looked at some at Gander mountain, they look like thay are well made but a little pricy for $169.

· Registered
1,806 Posts
I really like mine, I've had them for 2 weeks, comfortable, warm, and very light. Worth the money???? that's 1/4 of the cost of the new Admiral :sad: I suppose my feet will feel good when my next new bow shows up.:)

· Registered
9 Posts
Would one of you guys that have a pair of these boots please turn them over and see where there made.I like the boots and I.m like about getting a pair I just want to know if there made in the US thats all....sorry im a flag waver....

· Premium Member
17,591 Posts
Would one of you guys that have a pair of these boots please turn them over and see where there made.I like the boots and I.m like about getting a pair I just want to know if there made in the US thats all....sorry im a flag waver....
Mine say "Made In China" :wink:

· Registered
831 Posts
I have walked at least 20 miles in mine so far this season and they are a great set of boot well worth the money.The only grip that I have is that I have a leak in one and need to call up the manufacturer to get a replacement.I will keep you all posted as to how that goes.

· Registered
1,140 Posts
Great boot! They are very comfortable and light weight. They fit like a quality tennis shoe as far as weight goes. Perfect fo SE Texas weather. Might not be warm enough for northern climates though. This is my 2nd season for mine.

· Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Great boot! They are very comfortable and light weight. They fit like a quality tennis shoe as far as weight goes. Perfect fo SE Texas weather. Might not be warm enough for northern climates though. This is my 2nd season for mine.
Yea thats what I thought, cuz i live in Montana. I mostly want them for crossing bogs, and creeks. I don't like rubber boots. Hey by the way thanks for the offer but I have really small feet. 8 1/2 to 9. Are the sizes compairable to Danner?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.