Archery Talk Forum banner

Dream Season or Road Trips Fleece??

711 Views 6 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  mpk1996
Looked at both, and wondering what is so different about the two? I found the road trips fleece on sale, and was wondering if there is a major disadvantage to one? Also interested in any reviews of either. Thanks
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Classifieds Administrator
39,729 Posts
Other than brand of camo, Road Trips being in Realtree pattern and Dream Season being in a Mossy Oak pattern, I think both are great suits.

For reviews you could check out Cabela's online and look for these suits, they will have reviews on them from users of products. They do it with all their products and there is a 1-5 rating scale.

Either one is a great suit.

· Registered
589 Posts
Other than brand of camo, Road Trips being in Realtree pattern and Dream Season being in a Mossy Oak pattern, I think both are great suits.

For reviews you could check out Cabela's online and look for these suits, they will have reviews on them from users of products. They do it with all their products and there is a 1-5 rating scale.

Either one is a great suit.
suits are a little different as far as pockets, ect, but the fleece is the same, just the camo pattern as stated above.

· Registered
3,486 Posts
i just got a dream season suit in mossy oak new break up and it is the quietest suit i have ever heard. it is wonderfully made. the realtree and the dream season beside the pattern and maybe pocket comfiguration i think they are the same. if you get the suits i dont think you will be disappointed.

· Registered
597 Posts
I picked up the road trip suit in realtree ap on sale for $160 thought it was a good deal, nice set of camo. Can't wait till it gets cool enough to use it, 80's here today.
Season opens Wed. temps down in the 60's lows in the 40's can't wait for my turn to post a story again.

· Registered
2,109 Posts
Does the dream season still have a hood on it? That was the main reason I went with the road trips because it didn’t have a hood

· Registered
589 Posts
no hood on mine. i have the xlt version. i think this years pro edition is a little different. comes in MO tree stand and is a 2 piece jacket (has a liner for colder wx)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.