Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help..... I have a Drenalin LD.... my draw length is 31.5. The cam on my bow says 30RHL DREN. My question is this....Does Mathews make a 31RHL DREN cam???? The extra length would help me out tremendously as the guys I was shooting with tonight commented that my draw length looked a little short. Thanks for the help.... just want to get my facts straight before I go back to the shop where I bought the bow and ask for a cam swap out.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't know if this will help, but found these charts on the Mathews forum.
Thanks Race, that does help....a lot!!! I just wanted to make sure there was indeed a 31" cam out there, I am gonna go to the shop tomorrow and get them to get me a bigger cam.
Appreciate it!!!!!

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Yes

They have a 31" that is what I put on my DL and it did make a big difference. There is some in the classifeds in 80% for sale........

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
The drenalin 30'' cam is the same as a 31'' drenalin ld cam ,I am pretty sure they dont have one that will go to 31.5 You can take the wood grip off and put a shrewd grip on and gain about a half inch or take the grip off and wrap with tape and get about 3/4 of an inch

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info Leon, and MTN MAN. Trying out a back tension thumb release, and wanted to see if I could get any more draw length outta my bow.
Appreciate it,
KY

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
The DLD and Drenalin use the same cam, if you have a 30" Drenalin cam, add 1" of DL to it, and thats what it is on a DLD!;)

·
Chasin Swamp Donkeys
1,904 Posts
Correct !

The DLD and Drenalin use the same cam, if you have a 30" Drenalin cam, add 1" of DL to it, and thats what it is on a DLD!;)
This cam on DLD's measure's about 31.5" AMO draw..
BTW - the shrewd will gain at most 1/8" over the stock grip..

The longest cam you can get for the dld is the 30" dren cam, which make's the dld 31" or like I said an AMO 31.5"

Kyle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts