Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Drenalin LD which I have recently changed the strings and replaced the cam with a longer draw length cam. I have the axle to axle back to spec and the timing seems bang on, but somewhere along the way I have dropped from 69 lbs. to 63 lbs. and can't seem to get it back. I replaced the original strings with new winners choice, and went from a 29" cam to a 30.5" cam. Any suggestions on what may be astray. If I was to twist the strings to bring my axle to axle measurement under the factory spec, would list increase my draw weight. Thanks.

· Registered
2,094 Posts
Had same issue when I put new strings on my Dren LD. Just need to keep tweeking until it comes in. My issue was how I was measuring the cam timing. When I put my string in the limb, it appeared to measure perfect, but when I put it right against the idler wheel it showed the cam was under-rotated. Couple more twistes to the cable and I was right on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.