Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It took a little over a month but its here, blacked out Drenalin LD 60# 65 % cam with just a little bling.First shoot for me in over5 weeks will be this saturday.The withdrawls have been worse than I imagined. S.ROB View attachment 372176

·
Registered
431 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Very, ,very nice :wink:

·
Registered
8,134 Posts
Nice pics. I'm picking mine up on Sat. :)

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
nice

I got a camo ld but if I could do it over again I would get an all black one. Sweet looking rig!!!

·
Registered
569 Posts
A friend at the shop has one of each ( black and camo) I have shot the black one a few times and must say it is my favorite bow I have ever shot ( out of the few)

·
NC ASA Director
36,016 Posts
The black risers have a very nice finish on them. :thumb:

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Thats awesome, id really like to get an LD.

·
Registered
141 Posts
What speed are u getting

I just got mine on tues. Love the way it shoots but man is it slow. I have a switchback 27"draw 58 lb 314gr arrow @ 275fps. The LD 60lbs 27'' draw with same arrow 266fps. Both with 80% cams. Both with same things on string. I was expecting maybe 2 to 3 fps less. Everything is in spec. Any ideas to get more speed?

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
I just got mine on tues. Love the way it shoots but man is it slow. I have a switchback 27"draw 58 lb 314gr arrow @ 275fps. The LD 60lbs 27'' draw with same arrow 266fps. Both with 80% cams. Both with same things on string. I was expecting maybe 2 to 3 fps less. Everything is in spec. Any ideas to get more speed?

If your LD is that much slower than your Switchback something is very wrong. Most Switchbacks top out at 313 fps IBO or so, mine did 315 and it was one of the fastest I have seen to date. That being said, all of the LD's I have seen are hitting 314-315 fps all day long so under the right circumstances the LD may even be faster than the Switchback :darkbeer:

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
sdsureshoot maybe I can help you I have 4 DLd's if you've changed the factory strings on your bow it will slow it down some I've tried 2 brands of strings Vaportrail and WinnersChoice both set's lost some speed from factory set, I put vaportrail vtx on 2 of my bows one lost 8fps the other lost 10 I have winnerschoice on the other 2 bows one of them lost 4fps the other only 2 fps, The factory strings are a smaller diameter than what the replacements are, I've never had any other bow that this has happned to this degree

Wesley

·
Registered
163 Posts
i saw someone with camo riser and black limbs on a dxt. but man this looks sweet too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts