Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
199 Posts
Reezen will be faster.

· Registered
479 Posts
That is a hard one it's gonna B up 2 U. If you want little more speed then the reezen is the one, if you want just a good ol bow that you will be able to count on the Dren LD works super fine.:shade:

· Registered
395 Posts
you will not make a bad decision, I know its a tough one but its a win-win! I love them both as soon as I sell the bt I'll be shooting the dld full time at asa and ibo events. And who knows the reezen may be filling the freezer this fall.

· Registered
1,552 Posts
I had 2 dld's and never could shoot as well as I wanted to with them, but the reezen holds way steadier for me then the dld, but most people say the dld shoots great for them

· Feedback- storyteller_usa
14,392 Posts
Reezen is 32" axle to axle bow and the Dreanlin LD is a 37".
340 fps vs. 315 fps...
Shooter needs to get the fell of the bows before making up there mind.
I vote for the Reezen.
Just my 2cents worth..

· Registered
199 Posts
Reezen is 32" axle to axle bow and the Dreanlin LD is a 37".
Do you feel that the Reezen feels like a longer ATA bow? I do. I held it up against my 37.25" ATA bow now and the riser of the reason was about 3" longer. The parallel limbs keep the ATA down but the bow still holds nice like a longer ATA in my opinion.

· Registered
5,240 Posts
These are 2 completely different bows.They are both good bows, but very different. IMO the DLD is hard to beat, It draws so smooth it doesnt feel like your even drawing the #'s that you are.The Reezen is FAST, but you feel during the draw where the speed comes from IMO. I think the Reezen has a better back wall, but the DLD is alot funny to shoot.They both have good points and are better than the other in certain areas, If I was you shoot them both as much as you can before you make your final decision, weighing in what your gonna use it for also.

· Registered
1,326 Posts
I have both and they are at complete oppostie ends of the spectrum. The reezen is a fast bow that will be a great hunting bow. I used the LD for target shooting last year and liked it, it draws a lot smoother than the reezen, but it is substantially slower. I like both bows a lot but they are designed to be very different from eachother. The LD is a great long ATA bow that holds well. The reezen is fast and also very accurate. It all depends on what you are wanting to use them for. the LD would be a better target bow and the reezen is in my opinion, a better hunting bow, but the LD could also be used for hunting.

· Registered
2,201 Posts
If you are not worrying about speed then go with the Drenalin LD. It is a super bow. I think this will be shooting competitions with Apex Conquest, Apex 7, Conquest 4. Reezen 7.0 is a great bow as well but I still prefer the longer AtoA on the DLD. And I've taken 2 turkey with my DLD last year. I took a Spring Gobbler while hunting out of my Double Bull T5 Blind and I took a Fall Gobbler out of a tree stand.

· Registered
3,250 Posts
reezen-vs.drenalin

I`ve owned the drenalin. was and is an ex. bow. smooth transition into valley, BUT u can creep out easily if your not on your toes. reezen is a Much More agressive draw w/ a bump into let-off. trade off is U do not creep out of valley. at least I don`t. Ive found the reezen moe accurate @ indoor spots than the dren. once i`m @ f.d.w/reezen its like radar even when I`m tired. I don`t creep forward and get a OOOPPS. to use a gunny term; lock time is substantially reduced;much cleaner launch. same d.l same arrows @same d.wgt. dren was 271fps reezen is 303.good luck b.b.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.