Archery Talk Forum banner

drenalin ld

2363 Views 31 Replies 22 Participants Last post by  shollz
i am looking for a new competion bow and for some reason i love the drenalin ld what do yall think
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

NC ASA Director
I really like mine. I'm even hunting with it this year. :thumb:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
see i hate the new bowtechs so im going to mathews i agree i need to put a dif. grip instead of a mathews grip

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
see i hate the new bowtechs so im going to mathews i agree i need to put a dif. grip instead of a mathews grip

Banned
Dren LD

The bow shoots.

I played with the grip for my personal pressure point and was helped by Tronjo here (Ron Hartl) with a special grip.

Then I was in business and shot several 60x 300's in leagues with it. It also serves well as a fine hunting bow.

Good luck.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thank u guys i have my mind made up and im gettin a cherry colored one as my shooter bow his year thanks

Registered
I love mine!
I bought it just for 3-d shooting,and wouldn't hesitate to hunt with it if I had something go wrong with my Switchback!
I too changed the grip on mine,to a Torque Less ,and it seems to settle in my hand better,but I've been shooting my hunting bow to get ready for the season , so I haven't given the grip a good workout yet.

Registered
I love mine, 27" 57 lbs, 281 fps. NO complaints. It's a winner!

Registered
Here's my Blueberry LD. It's got a blue Shrewd grip, a Sword 3rd Plane Micro and a blue and white Snakebraid sling. I just added the Bstinger to it this week and it tightened my groups up unbielevably......Norman

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.