Archery Talk Forum banner

Drenalin Question

524 5
OK, saw a pic of a guys Drenalin, and I have a question. My Drenalin's string is slightly offset from the rear stab hole. The pic I saw made his look like the rear stab hole was in perfect alignment with the string. The string is offset slightly, right?
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,784 Posts
trick photography...

OK, saw a pic of a guys Drenalin, and I have a question. My Drenalin's string is slightly offset from the rear stab hole. The pic I saw made his look like the rear stab hole was in perfect alignment with the string. The string is offset slightly, right?
everyone knows that the solo cam string is off set and that is what makes the competition say that the risers are bent, thats why the string is outta line. same reason the bianrys look offset. its how the bow is made. just get an sts that is adjustable to center the string and i dont think you will have any problem. as i have read if your sts is off center then it will wear wrong and not work as good. you will poop your pants with an sts and cat wiskers how quiet it is, just like i told a guy the other day, i pooped. you will know when something else is off...guyt

· Philippians 4:6-7
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
everyone knows that the solo cam string is off set and that is what makes the competition say that the risers are bent, thats why the string is outta line. same reason the bianrys look offset. its how the bow is made. just get an sts that is adjustable to center the string and i dont think you will have any problem. as i have read if your sts is off center then it will wear wrong and not work as good. you will poop your pants with an sts and cat wiskers how quiet it is, just like i told a guy the other day, i pooped. you will know when something else is off...guyt
Don't I know you??? :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.