Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

For Sale: 3/8" Treehopper's tree auger drill bit, 15 high strength bolts (removable tree steps), camo carrying pouch:

Benefits of this system: You can set up multiple trees before season and have one of the best/lightest mobile setups (in my opinion). Put them in as you climb up and remove them as you climb down. Great for treesaddle, Guido's Web, and treesuit users. Also great for hunters who don't want to carry bulky and heavy climbing sticks to and from their setups.

Price: $40 TYD

Want to hunt higher?: I also have up to 10 more high strength bolts for $1/piece extra if you are interested

Payments: Paypal Only

Reason I am selling: I have too many tree auger drill bits/bolts for one guy to use! My loss is your gain....take advantage of this great and efficient tree climbing method.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sale pending Paypal payment...

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sold

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I do have more of the high strength allen head bolts. They are brand new and never used and am willing to let them go for $1.25/piece up to 50 total with a flat rate shipping fee of $5. PM me if you want some or all of them.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
More bolts anyone...?

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
closed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.