Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the love of all things holy can someone please put a video review and shoot of a Drive LT on youtube?! I swear i think there is one for every other 2014 PSE BUT the Drive LT and its driving me crazy. I have one on order but i want to see some reviews of it also.
And to anyone that does, thank you sincerely.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Trying Archer,

Just received my '14 Drive LT last friday, and had my gopro with me at the range, but was too busy trying to get my sight aligned to record anything. I just recently started archery, so not sure if my video would do you good. I plan on shooting a bunch of youtube videos with this bow, hopefully it would be as interesting as my freediving videos on my channel... LOL

~chaeki

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trying Archer,

Just received my '14 Drive LT last friday, and had my gopro with me at the range, but was too busy trying to get my sight aligned to record anything. I just recently started archery, so not sure if my video would do you good. I plan on shooting a bunch of youtube videos with this bow, hopefully it would be as interesting as my freediving videos on my channel... LOL

~chaeki
well im really just interested in its grouping and its noise.. im just wanting to see it in action i dont care if its you or a 5 year old shooting it lol.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'll video you a couple of shots as soon as I get another chance. As for grouping, I'm a newbie, so I am not sure how well that will turn out, but will video the target after the firing. Attached is what I shot yesterday, beginners luck. (arrow in arrow) Happy but sad at the same time as arrows are not cheap, LOL.

photo.jpg

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll video you a couple of shots as soon as I get another chance. As for grouping, I'm a newbie, so I am not sure how well that will turn out, but will video the target after the firing. Attached is what I shot yesterday, beginners luck. (arrow in arrow) Happy but sad at the same time as arrows are not cheap, LOL.

View attachment 1830330
lol very nice! how does it feel for you so far? and as for grouping, if you have the same anchor and same release and good follow through every time it doesent matter if you just started or have been shooting for 30 years, they will group lol.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts