Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
7,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried tuning the limbdriver on X-Force 6's. Never had good luck. Just got a new 7 in, and will try the limbdriver again, but not holding my hopes up that high. Wondering your experiences, and what drop aways work best on your DreamSeason/X-Force 7??

· Breathn
13,012 Posts
ttt

I also have Rip cords on mine,love them and they set up easy and fast.I played with a limb driver on a X6 and it was nice also,but I just like the ripcord for hunting.

· Registered
7,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
might be where we placed the adapter maybe?? Got fed up with it, and didnt move it around too much. Always been more of a hoyt guys, and these remind me of the Spiral Cams

· Registered
4,122 Posts

· Registered
3,440 Posts
Has anyone had any experience with the Cobra diamond back drop away on their X-Fs..thanks..:darkbeer:

· Registered
7,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I should. John Shaffer is a stud, always treated me well. He gave me his Prototype when he started, and dang me! Wish I woulda taken off that bow before I sold it. Best one he made!

· Registered
671 Posts
I had the QAD on mine (X6) still have it for sale...I have a phantom on it now and really like it and going to stick with it. FWIW I almost bought a ripcord. I think if you stick with the more popular ones and just pick whichever one gives you the most confidence you can't go wrong...that's what I did.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.