Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Mathews Vertix, CBE Sight, Hamskea Rest, B Stinger Stabilizer, Gold Tip Arrows, Carter Release
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've recently switched from a Trophy Taker rest to a TopGun Phantom rest because I like the idea of arrow containment for hunting. I've been trying to get things set up properly with the new rest but my groups aren't anywhere near that of my Trophy Taker (they seem to have tripled in size). I'm using this rest on a BowTech Allegiance using carbons fletched with the smaller Blazer vanes. As it stands I don't seem to be getting any fletch contact. I've set the rest up to come to the full upright position perhaps an inch or two before full draw (draw stop). I appear to be getting a left flyer after every few shots for some reason and I'm unsure as to why. I even trimmed the heat shrink from the portion of the launcher that is grooved for the arrow because it appeared to overlap somewhat and the groove wasn't as pronounced and I thought the arrow wasn't seated properly for each shot. I don't know guys...give me some pointers?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts