Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wich Drop aways work best with the Bianary Cam System, and where is the best place to mount the draw cord.
Please Help
Scott

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
The Trophy Taker , Drop Zone,Quad,Ripcord, APA Twister these are all rests that work. You'll have to decide wqhich works best for you. The Quad, Ripcord and Twister are all contaiment rests.
Dave Nowlin

·
Registered
367 Posts
I use the Trophy Taker with extra windage. I use the down cable b/c the cable slide pulls in the wrong direction. It works for me but there are those who say using the down cable creates unwanted torque. The rest is solid. Use your judgement on the down cable.

·
Registered
756 Posts
The Muzzy ZE is what I have on my Allegiance, Great rest.

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
vane hitting shelf

I was just setting up my allegence and the down vane is hitting the shelf. This is putting marks on my vanes. I tried a twister and a drop zone. Any help?

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Instead of shooting cock vane down, try shooting cock vane up.

That should give you a little more clearance.

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
cock vane up.

Would I have vane clearence at the shelf of my trophy ridge. Is anyone else shooting a trophy ridge drop zone with vane up.

·
NBA Clan Original
2,260 Posts
Cock vane

I always shoot cock vane up on fall aways. But on the Allegiance I had so much trouble I never took it home from the dealer. We tried em all and could never get one to center.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts