Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im currently looking for a bow and considering the Mission Eliminator, and i was just wondering what a good drop down rest is. Can someone leave names and mabey links???

Thz

·
Registered
353 Posts
Your going to see recommendations for the Limbdriver and the G5 Expert II. I shoot the G5 Expert I and absolutely love it....It never comes in contact with the riser, so it makes no contact noise, and it seems bulletproof.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
I like full capture rests. I personally like my Kazaway but many people like the rip cord and the QAD.

·
Registered
11,797 Posts
For me, trophy taker, very simple use, set up, adjustments etc. You will get many,many responses for different rests. When I chose one, I based it on keeping it simple, trophy taker has been that rest for 5+ years

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
I like my Trophy Taker FC topslot. I plan to get a new bow and this is the rest I plan to use on it too. Well made and sturdy, simple and effective with containment.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I used a dropaway operated by the cable slide, and I could not get it to clear the fletchings, so I switched to the down cable. That worked, but it changed the timing on the binary cam, so I removed it, bought a used Whammy in the AT classifieds, installed and tuned it in a very short period of time, and it works perfectly! Very easy to install and tune, with no fletching interference. It does make some noise, and I'm trying to figure out how to quiet it down a little.
This is a very nice piece of equipment, aside from the sound issue.
I guess I'm almost saying I would recommend this rest, if it can be quieted down.
PS- I may be off topic, but I thought there may be someone looking that might have a suggestion regarding Whammy sound.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts