Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday, 3/13/2013, 20 Mckenzie XT targets, top 10 scores in open classes and hunter classes will be in 3 target shootdown for $100.00. Registration is 9:00 am to 2:00pm, scores must be posted by 3:00pm to be in shootdown, rules, entry fees and classes can be seen at www.dirtnapbowhunters.com. We are located in Advance, NC go to www.droptinearchery.com for directions.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hate I'll miss this one, finally get what looks like some nice weather sat. Going to the beach with the family and I will be kicking and screaming all the way. Hey, maybe they will let me shoot off the pier at sharks! SHOO UM!

·
NC ASA Director
36,016 Posts
I think the crew and I will be making an appearance. Looking forward to it. :thumb:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great to hear David, look forward to seeing you and crew, we should have some BBQ sandwichs and candy bars for Big Country.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I want to thank everyone for coming out today. We had 109 shooters and I will get the scores to Deck tomorrow. Congrats to Brandon Triplett for winning the Open shootdown after a sudden death shootoff with Michelle Hundley, by the way the only female in the 17 shooters in the shootdown. Congrats to Bruce Wimmer in winning the Hunter shootdown.

As for the shooters that had 6 in a group, our rules are posted on the website, 4 in a group is the max. We keep having this problem, so it is up to me to make sure our rules are enforced. I apologize to the groups that got stuck behind these shooters.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Scores have been set to www.shootarchery.com. We have trophies and money for all of you who left yestersday before the last groups were out. Thanks again for shooting with Droptine Archery.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hate I missed shooting yesterday , my Hoyt is outta time and haven't got a chance to fix it yet and my impact hadnt come in yet . Maybe I can get out to the next one .

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I want to thank everyone for coming out today. We had 109 shooters and I will get the scores to Deck tomorrow. Congrats to Brandon Triplett for winning the Open shootdown after a sudden death shootoff with Michelle Hundley, by the way the only female in the 17 shooters in the shootdown. Congrats to Bruce Wimmer in winning the Hunter shootdown.

As for the shooters that had 6 in a group, our rules are posted on the website, 4 in a group is the max. We keep having this problem, so it is up to me to make sure our rules are enforced. I apologize to the groups that got stuck behind these shooters.
Awesome shoot! Look forward to the next one!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts